Thursday, November 10, 2016

Why God?


Why, God?

By:  Kandi Bahr





Why, God, do people hate your name? 



Why, God, do people, who don’t know you personally, use your name profanely; ‘God D***?’



Why, God, do people shout your name prior to an impending calamity, ‘O God!’



Why, God, does your creation deny Your existence?



Why, God, do people serve other gods and exalt them above You?



Why, God, do people think You can both love and hate them when You ARE Love!



Why, God, do people want to Lord over others if You aren’t really Lord?



Why do humans have an inclination to serve something much greater than their own existences? 



Why God, can a mother mammal nurture her offspring, yet human mothers neglect and injure their own children?



Why, God is there hatred towards one another? 



Why is there rebellion, death, disease, and pain? 



Why God, are You immediately accused for the things that are horrible and devastating to human lives?



Why, God, do many of these same people who blame You for these things say, “God is NOT real, there is no heaven nor hell.”



Why, God, on the brink of crisis does a prayer arise towards the heavens, “Why God?  Why do You hate me?”



Why, God, are the minds of such intellectual people so dumbed-down resisting a Creator and a Loving-Father above who wants to do only good for the human race?



Why are scientists and doctors praised when they release a new cure for a disease, yet You are cursed when the diagnosis is given?



Why, God, do people turn to You and turn away from You in the very same heartbeat?



Why, God can’t the scales of blindness fall from our eyes so all can see Your mysteries revealed?



God, I know You hear all of these cries, pleads, prayers.



God, I know when I cried out to You in confusion and said, “God, are You real?”  You answered me and allowed me to feel Your love, grace, mercy, acceptance.



The blinding scales fell from my eyes and mysteries were revealed to me.



Now my heart’s cry is to let Your love and light flow through my life so others can see You, know You, feel You, and truly See, Know, and Feel Your awesomeness.



God help me!  God help me with all the why’s of life.



I sit back and ponder and just cannot explain You with human utterance.  So, I ask that Your presence overtake my life and let others experience the Knowing of Your realness.

No comments:

Post a Comment